The head of government of Kosovar President Fyuza Osmani, Palem Vila, said that Serbia is moving from the covert and violent activities of its illegal formations in Kosovo to threatening to use police and military forces to carry out aggression in Kosovo.
“The Serbian regime is moving from the covert acts of violence carried out by illegal formations in Kosovo to the explicit threat of using police and military forces to carry out attacks against Kosovo. According to Russia’s principles, this is a flagrant threat to peace and stability in the region and beyond,” he said.
This reaction came after Petar Petkovic, the so-called director of the Kosovo office of the Serbian government, stated that Serbia would consider sending up to a thousand security forces to Kosovo, in accordance with UN Resolution 1244.
- Balkans | Vucic announced the condition for removing the barricades
- Balkans | “Turkey is one of the largest investors in the country”
- Balkans | Support contract for Kosovo in Albania
- Balkans | Election of a new Vice-President to replace the Greek MP Kyli, who was arrested on charges of corruption in the European Parliament
- Balkans | Plenkovic: Milanovic is a complete Putin fan
- Balkans | Bomb threat on the Central Bank and nine secondary schools
- Balkans | The European Union is preparing a strategy to return rejected asylum seekers
- Balkans | The population crisis is worsening in Bulgaria
- Balkans | Kosovo’s Ottoman President visits flood-affected municipalities
- Balkans | The meeting between the delegations of Germany, Turkey and Greece was in the Greek press