Serbia, which ranks 63rd in global import demand but imports 2 billion 163 million dollars from Turkey, buys hundreds of products from Turkey. Turkey is the sixth most preferred import country by this country, and it is the most preferred by export companies.
In the TurkishExporter company, which publishes many export purchase advertisements in the packaging industry, this time a Serbian company wrote that it wants to buy plastic boxes for packaging purposes. Click here to access the details of the advertisement posted by this company.
From which countries does Serbia import the most?
China: $5.13 billion
Germany: $4.67 billion
Russia: $3.04 billion
Italy: $2.71 billion
Hungary: $2.13 billion
Türkiye: $2.12 billion
Poland: $1.22 billion
Iraq: $1.20 billion
France: $1.13 billion
Bosnia and Herzegovina: $1.09 billion
Apply now to access contact information for companies that require other plastic packaging boxes.
To which countries does Serbia export the most?
Germany: $3.98 billion
Italy: $2.09 billion
Bosnia and Herzegovina: $2.07 billion
Hungary: $1.46 billion
Romania: $1.26 billion
Russia: $1.20 billion
China: $1.18 billion
Montenegro: $1.08 billion
Croatia: $1.02 billion
Macedonia: 987.23 million dollars
- Balkans | The Ivaz Dede festivals in Bosnia and Herzegovina are over
- Balkans | Collecting aid for earthquake victims in Turkey in Tetovo
- Balkans | Skopje Turkish Bazaar, the favorite place for tourists
- Balkans | Central medical unions will protest tomorrow
- Balkans | State of emergency declared in 42 cities and regions due to floods in Serbia
- Balkans | N Macedonia has become part of the Digital Europe programme
- Balkans | Announce the date of the elections in Greece
- Balkans | The teams of the two countries will jointly clean the feet of the bridge between the Turkish-Greek border gates
- Balkans | Croatian footballer Gvardiol may be the “most expensive defender” in history
- Balkans | “Türkiye Days” event held in Croatia