Serbian Defense Minister Milos Vucevic denied allegations that classified documents leaked from the Pentagon revealed that Serbia had agreed to send weapons to Ukraine.
Speaking to Sputnik, Vucevic said, “Who knows how many times a lie has appeared that Serbia is selling arms to Ukraine at the front. Obviously someone wants to destabilize our country and drag us into a conflict we are not in.” He said.
Vucevic stated that they denied the allegation at least ten times, “We will do it again. Serbia has not sold weapons to Ukraine, Russia or other countries in the conflict zone. We do not plan to sell it in the future either.” He said.
Emphasizing that his country sells weapons to third countries that have nothing to do with the conflict in question, Vucevic said, “It is always possible that the weapons we sell have somehow reached the conflict zone. But this has nothing to do with Serbia. This is a matter of countries that do not comply with standards and agreements.” international”. Use phrases.
Vucevic reiterated that all allegations of arms sales to Ukraine are untrue.
- Balkans | Deputy Minister of Culture and Tourism Yavuz attended the International Tourism Forum in Albania
- Balkans | The reaction of the French Minister of Justice to the French writer for his “discriminatory” statements against Muslims
- Balkans | Bulgaria ranks third in the European Union in copper mining
- Balkans | President Bendarovski: “Bulgaria’s demand is outrageous”
- Balkans | US Embassy in Sarajevo: “Dodik humiliates himself and the Republika Srpska”
- Balkans | Slovenia wants to start negotiations so as not to escalate tensions with Kosovo and Serbia
- Balkans | Shipment of 70 containers from Bulgaria to earthquake zones in Turkey has begun
- Balkans | Corti: Serbia rejects the Franco-German plan
- Balkans | The Croatian president says he will help the Bosnian Croats
- Balkans | n. Macedonia’s aid to Turkey exceeded 1.7 million euros