Albin Kolasinac, who lives in the city of Novi Pazar in Serbia’s Muslim-majority Sanjak region, distributes free Ramadan bread to those in need at his grandfather’s 80-year-old legacy bakery.
Kolasinac, the 80-year-old bakery operator located in the Old Bazaar in Novi Pazar, told Anadolu Agency (AA) that his grandfather Avdija was the first owner of the shop, and his father took over the name of the profession and is the third generation operator.
Expressing that the bakery is a craft, Kolasinac indicated that he taught his business, which he started at an early age, to his daughter Melita and his son Karim, and that they ran the shop together.
“The aroma and taste of Ramadan bread cooked in this oven is very good.”
“Before breakfast, the storefront is very crowded, almost the whole city comes here,” said college student Melita Kolasinac, who also works at the bakery. Use the phrase.
Melita Kolasinac, “This Ramadan, as in previous years, we are offering free Ramadan bread to people who are not in a good financial condition.” He said.
Novi Pazarlı Sejfudin also stated that the most delicious Ramadan pies in the city came out from the Kolasinac family bakery, “They have carried this profession from generation to generation. The aroma and taste of Ramadan bread cooked in this oven is really good.” He said.
The Novi Pazarlı family stated that they will continue to distribute free pita throughout the month of Ramadan and that anyone in need can come to their store.
- Balkans | Serbian President “Vucic” withdraws from the leadership of the party
- Balkans | Serbian Defense Minister: The lie is that we sent weapons to Ukraine
- Balkans | Greek Health Minister Plevris said that shortages of medicines are happening in private pharmacies.
- Balkans | The unemployment rate in Bulgaria decreased by 4.2% in 2022
- Balkans | Minister Soylu met with Bulgarian Interior Minister Demirdjieff
- Balkans | Kosovo Soldiers Award for Rescue Efforts in Turkey
- Balkans | The release of foreigners arrested while entering a military facility in Albania
- Balkans | Vedat Muriqui was named Kosovo’s Footballer of the Year
- Balkans | Donation of a minibus from Germany to the Kosovo police
- Balkans | Balkan Youth Participate in “Live the Elections” Program