President of Republika Srpska Milorad Dodik, one of the two entities in Bosnia and Herzegovina, received the search and rescue team of Republika Srpska that went to the region after the earthquakes that hit Kahramanmaraş.
Serbian leader Dodik welcomed the 30-member search and rescue team of Republika Srpska, who have been involved in the search and rescue efforts in Turkey, with an official ceremony in Bangaloka.
Dodik indicated in his statement here that they will give two thousand and 500 euros to members of the search and rescue team in Republika Srpska.
Dodik indicated that he was in contact with the team while he was in Turkey, and indicated that the team’s task was not easy and that they did their best under exceptional circumstances.
“This is how Republika Srpska wanted to repay the support of the Turkish government and the Turkish people, who helped us greatly in the massive flood disaster we witnessed in 2014,” Dodik said. He said.
Every effort was made to find survivors.
Mladen Kulic, a member of the search and rescue team, noted that they represented RS accurately and said: “RS and the entire search and rescue team acted responsibly. Every effort was made to find survivors.” Use phrases.
Milan Novitović, representative of the Search and Rescue Team in Republika Srpska, said that they have contributed to the search and rescue efforts in Turkey at the maximum level.
The Prime Minister of the Republic of Serbia, Radovan Vesković, also noted that the team carried out its work in Turkey responsibly.
In the statement made by the search and rescue team, it was reported that the team is ready to offer part of the €200,000 award to people in need of assistance in Republika Srpska and Turkey.
- Balkans | Ziraat Bank opened two more branches in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Celebration of the 15th Anniversary of Independence in the Assembly of Kosovo
- Balkans | Bosnia and Herzegovina celebrates the 31st anniversary of its independence
- Balkans | Master Scholarship for 45 Kosovo Students from the European Union
- Balkans | Nowruz celebration in Albania
- Balkans | Albanian coalition begins talks to join the government
- Balkans | Message of support for earthquake victims from Serbian tennis player Djokovic
- Balkans | Get good messages soon from turkish macedonian politicians
- Balkans | Euro blow to consumers in Croatia
- Balkans | Hafez Al-Turki will work in Bosnia and Herzegovina during the month of Ramadan