Serbian media published a map showing that barricades have been erected in 5 places in northern Kosovo.
The Serbs included a map showing that there were four roadblocks on the road between the Yarenje border crossing between Kosovo and Serbia and the town of Zvecan, and a roadblock on the main road between Mitrovica and Gazivoda Dam (Ogman).
These barricades taught that the local Serbs took a protest action.
Transportation has become impossible on the roads leading to the border gates at Brinjak and Jarenje between Kosovo and Serbia.
A tense week saw the Serbian Security Council sessions, with calls from the European Union, the United Kingdom and the United States to remove barriers and ease tensions immediately.
Since this morning in northern Kosovo, life has been almost paralyzed and the children have not gone to school. Today, only cleaners, pharmacies and bakeries work in the city.
All the necessary food items arrived on time this morning thanks to local producers and distributors.
- Balkans | “Albania has become one of Turkey’s largest partners”
- Balkans | European countries want to expand the use of environmentally friendly bicycles
- Balkans | Lajçak: If no agreement is reached by 2024, we will go back
- Balkans | Great exercise from Israel, Greece and the USA in Western Thrace
- Balkans | Corti: Serbia rejects the Franco-German plan
- Balkans | Minister Mahaj Medal to Colonel Chamor who completed his mission in Kosovo
- Balkans | Kosovo did not allow the Patriarch of the Serbian Orthodox Church to enter the country
- Balkans | The Special Prosecutor referred to suspected crime areas in Kosovo
- President Erdoğan received Dacic, First Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs of Serbia
- Balkans | Two new missions from Belgrade to Turkey