Serbian media published a map showing that barricades have been erected in 5 places in northern Kosovo.
The Serbs included a map showing that there were four roadblocks on the road between the Yarenje border crossing between Kosovo and Serbia and the town of Zvecan, and a roadblock on the main road between Mitrovica and Gazivoda Dam (Ogman).
These barricades taught that the local Serbs took a protest action.
Transportation has become impossible on the roads leading to the border gates at Brinjak and Jarenje between Kosovo and Serbia.
A tense week saw the Serbian Security Council sessions, with calls from the European Union, the United Kingdom and the United States to remove barriers and ease tensions immediately.
Since this morning in northern Kosovo, life has been almost paralyzed and the children have not gone to school. Today, only cleaners, pharmacies and bakeries work in the city.
All the necessary food items arrived on time this morning thanks to local producers and distributors.
- Balkans | Bulgarian President Radev to Turkey
- Balkans | Greece let 50 asylum seekers die
- Balkans | Serbian leader Vucic receives the British special envoy to the Western Balkans Peach
- Balkans | The President of TIKA Kayalar hosted the Macedonian guests
- According to the IRI survey, the voting rates for TDP and THP are 1%.
- Balkans | Supporters of the PKK terrorist organization have turned Paris into a battlefield
- Balkans | An incident broke out in the organized labor of a child who died in a police fire in Greece
- Balkans | 1,263 members of a terrorist organization fleeing to Greece were arrested last year in Edirne
- Balkans | The High Representative of Bosnia and Herzegovina evaluated the celebrations on January 9 of Republika Srpska
- Balkans | Kovaczewski: Prices for basic products fell by 10%