Serbian Parliament Speaker Vladimir Orlik said that Kosovar Prime Minister Albin Kurti was aiming for a conflict in Kosovo.
Referring to Kurti’s devastated attitude, Orlik told Pink TV that “Korti’s goal is to increase tensions, create conflict, destroy peace, escape from his responsibilities and get rid of Serbs.” He said.
Recalling that Kurti repeats every day that he will not establish the Union of Serbian Municipalities (ZSO), which forms the backbone of the agreements reached within the framework of the dialogue between Serbia and Kosovo, Orlik says that he will bear this responsibility if he is with foreigners. So he distracts everyone around him.” He said.
Orlik thought that the best solution, according to Kurti, would be to clear Kosovo of the Serbs, “so they would not have any responsibilities to the Serbs. But Serbia will never allow that.” Use phrases.
- Balkans | The head of the MRF party in Bulgaria asked voters in Turkey to vote
- Balkans | The Federal Government assumes its functions in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Bosnian Ziraat Bank raises its capital
- Balkans | Turkish athletes from Bosnia and Herzegovina returned with six medals
- Balkans | 19 million cars have “suspicious” emissions of nitrogen oxide in traffic in Europe
- Balkans | Albanian Prime Minister Rama meets Albanian leaders in North Macedonia
- 10 Dazzling Extraordinary Hotels in Cappadocia
- Balkans | Election of the Speaker of the Bulgarian Parliament after Easter
- Balkans | Foreign Minister Cavusoglu met with Speaker of the Bulgarian Parliament Rashidov
- Balkans | The Bulgarian government decided to provide humanitarian aid to Turkey and Syria