The President of Serbia, Aleksandar Vucic, stated that they want to strengthen relations and mutual understanding with Israel.
President Vucic received Israeli Foreign Minister Eli Cohen, who is holding talks in the capital, Belgrade.
Vucic shared via his social media account that he and Cohen discussed what could be done to improve political and bilateral relations.
“We would like to cooperate in every field, especially in the field of economy,” Vucic said, noting that Serbia is ready to enhance mutual understanding. made remarks.
- Balkans | The XVI Dubrovnik Forum was held in Croatia
- Balkans | Attack on a school in Bosnia and Herzegovina: one injured
- Balkans | Raiding companies linked to spyware in Greece
- Balkans | TMBH campaign “Let us also have a home in Hatay”
- Balkans | Equal procedures should be followed for Turkish textbooks in Kosovo
- Balkans | First aid was delivered from Western Thrace to the earthquake zone in Turkey to the concerned authorities
- Balkans | The President of the Kosovo Assembly, Konjovca, met with Ambassador Angeli
- Balkans | Other: Kampaski’s statements do not reflect the values of the European Union
- Balkans | Kosovo takes a “historic step” towards joining the Council of Europe
- Balkans | The planes could not land due to the air pollution in Sarajevo