18 students of different ages and professions who are learning Turkish at the Yunus Emre Institute in Belgrade, the capital of Serbia, visited the Kula district of Manisa.
The students who came to Manisa within the scope of the “Turkish Summer School Research and Development Project” organized in cooperation with Manisa Celal Bayar University and Yunus Emre Institute had the opportunity to see the region which is famous for its historical and natural beauties.
While visiting the Tabduk Emre and Yunus Emre tombs, the students toured the Kola Salihli Global Geopark.
Mayor of Kula Hüseyin Tosun met the students at a dinner. Toson expressed his happiness to host the students in Kula.
- Balkans | NATO urges Kosovo and Serbia to abide by the agreements
- Balkans | The “International Breakfast Day” event held in Serbia
- Balkans | The MRF party supports the prime minister’s candidate, the GERB, Maria Gabriel
- Balkans | Dodik: Erdogan’s position on Bosnia and Herzegovina also suits the Serbs
- Balkans | Gold reserves are found in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Evans, Rally Croatia winner
- Balkans | The European Union is discussing the possibility of postponing the rotating presidency of Hungary
- Balkans | NATO cyber support to North Macedonia
- Balkans | New barriers erected by Serbs in northern Kosovo
- Balkans | International Organization of the Red Cross: There are 16 million refugees in the Arab region