Serbian Dusan Lajovic won the Serbian Open Tennis Championship, which was held in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Lajović faced Russian tennis player Andrei Rublev in the final. Lajović reached the organized tournament by defeating his opponent 2-1 in a tough match.
Serbian tennis player Novak Djokovic, the world number one in men’s singles, bid farewell to the tournament in the quarter-finals.
- The man with the longest nose in history: Thomas Wadhaus
- Balkans | Issue 269 of “Turkiti” magazine published in Kosovo has been published.
- Balkans | Belgrade prepares for demonstrations
- Balkans | France condemns the attack on the Kosovo force in Kosovo
- Balkans | Traja University carries out promotional activities in Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | The Greater Municipality of Skopje approves 6 million dinars in financial aid for Turkey and Syria
- Balkans | The Wizard of Oz meets its audience in Prizren
- Balkans | 9 people were killed in an armed attack on a seventh-grade student at a school in Serbia
- Balkans | China and Albania sign a visa-free travel agreement
- Balkans | Eyüp Sultan Municipality organized an Iftar program in the city of Gostivar