In a statement issued by the Kosovo Police, it stated that “a new barrier has been set up in the Berkshane neighborhood, which goes to Zvecan, in order to continue to prevent freedom of movement, which complicates the lives of citizens in the north of the country.”
The statement stressed the police’s continuation in ensuring the safety of all citizens and the country, and said: “Since the barriers were erected in the north of the country, the security situation has remained the same. The Yarenci and Bornjak border crossings are still closed, as is known, due to the barriers launched by criminal groups.” “. Data included.
The statement pointed out that the freedom of movement is violated by setting up barriers.
- Balkans | The floods of Italy and Croatia: they climbed to the roof and waited for rescue
- Balkans | The United States and France will send a rescue system for the missing submarine while sailing to the wreck of the Titanic
- Balkans | Albanian Prime Minister Rama: President Erdogan has done an exceptional job for Turkey
- Balkans | The world’s largest cyber defense exercise begins
- 7 methods used to detect pregnancy on date
- Balkans | Serbia wants to develop political dialogue and mutual trust with Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Statement from MSB regarding the Greek “Pontus” claims
- Balkans | Fenerbahce Beko will be the guest of the Greek representative Olympiacos
- Balkans | Merhamt Association is active for earthquake victims in Turkey
- Balkans | Mato announced the amount of donations collected