In a statement issued by the Kosovo Police, it stated that “a new barrier has been set up in the Berkshane neighborhood, which goes to Zvecan, in order to continue to prevent freedom of movement, which complicates the lives of citizens in the north of the country.”
The statement stressed the police’s continuation in ensuring the safety of all citizens and the country, and said: “Since the barriers were erected in the north of the country, the security situation has remained the same. The Yarenci and Bornjak border crossings are still closed, as is known, due to the barriers launched by criminal groups.” “. Data included.
The statement pointed out that the freedom of movement is violated by setting up barriers.
- In which countries is the Gregorian calendar not used?
- Balkans | Condolences message from the vice president of TIKA Şevik on the death of Shaaban
- Balkans | Important statements from the Kosovar footballer Beteki of Konyaspor
- Balkans | The road has opened to traffic after the removal of the largest roadblock in northern Kosovo
- Balkans | The Greek Cypriot administration will donate to the Hellenic Army
- Balkans | Serbian Foreign Minister Dacic participated in the “ADF120Sec” application of the Antalya Diplomatic Forum
- Balkans | Austria will support Bulgaria in the fight against illegal immigration
- Balkans | According to the main opposition in Greece, members of minorities in Western Thrace can identify themselves as Turks.
- Balkans | Bulgaria’s gas negotiations with Turkey are progressing very quickly
- Balkans | Adding new names to the eavesdropping scandal in Greece