Kosovo police reported that Serbs have set up a new roadblock in Zvecan municipality, in northern Kosovo.
from the Kosovo Police And a statement said, “A new barrier was erected at night in the Berkeshane neighborhood, which goes to Zvechan, in order to continue to prevent freedom of movement, which complicates the lives of citizens in the north of the country.”
The statement stressed the police’s continuation in ensuring the safety of all citizens and the country, and said: “Since the barriers were set up in the north of the country, the security situation has remained the same. The Yarenji and Bornjak border crossings earthwork As known, it is still closed due to its creation.” Data included.
The statement pointed out that the freedom of movement is violated by setting up barriers.
- Balkans | Kosovo demands the transfer of the detained Serbian police by NATO helicopter
- Balkans | Bakteisi: We will not allow the energy crisis to be a burden on citizens
- Balkans | Turkish Education Day was celebrated on December 21 with great enthusiasm in the capital, Skopje ￼
- Balkans | MATUSITEB Chairman Ibrahim was a guest on MTV’s Current Show
- Balkans | The population crisis is worsening in Bulgaria
- Balkans | Spasovsky announced that 9 people were arrested in the operation at the Tabanovce border crossing.
- Balkans | 2022 Nobel Prize winners
- Balkans | Invitation of the European Commissioner for Human Rights Mijatović to Greece
- 9 Most Important Gods and Goddesses in Japanese Mythology
- Balkans | Swedish laws fail to protect Muslims and Jews