Raqib Qandili, which symbolizes the first beginning of the “Three Months” with abundant mercy and blessings in the Islamic world, will be fulfilled tomorrow.
Raqib Qandili, which is fulfilled on the night connecting the first Thursday of the month of Rajab with Friday, one of the three months of great importance to the Islamic world, is considered the “Night of Mercy and Abundance”.
And the formula in the dictionary means “the desired thing as an abundant and valuable gift” and in hadith and jurisprudential literature it is used in the sense of “good deeds, rewards and virtuous work.”
- Balkans | Frontex is satisfied with Bulgaria’s border protection efforts
- Balkans | USA: We are concerned about Wagner’s presence in Serbia
- Balkans | The mayors of the Balkan countries met in Athens
- Balkans | Croatia responds to the European Union’s refusal to send troops to Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Plenkovic: Milanovic is a complete Putin fan
- Balkans | Tourism in Europe is approaching pre-COVID-19 levels
- Balkans | It was alleged that a shake-up was made in the Greek police department due to the wiretapping scandal.
- Balkans | Parliament Speaker Şentop approved the Advisory Council of Western Thrace
- Balkans | Beginning of the removal of roadblocks in northern Kosovo
- Balkans | Serbian leader Dodik defended his decision to award Putin the “Order of the Republic of Serbia”.