North Macedonian Minister of Interior, Oliver Spasovski, said that 48% of the administrative positions in the Ministry of Interior are assigned to women.
On March 8, Minister of the Interior Oliver Spasovsky celebrated International Women’s Day. He stated that the Home Office had shown an open discussion and willingness on gender equality and non-discrimination.
Spasovsky said: “With my special respect for the woman who has been transformed from the pillar of the family into the pillar of society throughout historical times and who has been a symbol of the struggle for women’s rights and equality all over the world, and on behalf of the Department of the Ministry of Interior, I congratulate International Women’s Day on March 8 and wish you success In all fields “. Use phrases.
Recalling that this holiday has been celebrated all over the world for a century by recalling the social, economic, cultural and political achievements of women, Spasovsky said, “Although the progress made in the past few decades has been evident, the world still cannot boast of effective equality between Genders “. He said.
“In recent years, the Ministry of Interior has demonstrated the will and willingness to openly discuss gender equality and non-discrimination, while at the same time taking concrete steps to raise strong, courageous and economically independent men and women,” said Spasovsky. He rated it.
- Balkans | President of Montenegro: Serbia cannot move one step forward
- Balkans | Borrell: We are here to show how much we appreciate the progress North Macedonia has made
- Balkans | Kosovo Prime Minister Kurti: Our goal is youth employment
- Who is Shah Ismail? what did he do?
- Balkans | The chip ID card will start to be ordered in Bulgaria by the end of 2023
- Balkans | Thousands of people took part in the traditional “Igman March” in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Serbian war criminals taught students “heroism”
- Balkans | 66 journalists will be killed worldwide in 2022
- Balkans | Danish Minister of Justice Hommelgaard visits the Kosovo Council
- Balkans | The Federation of News Agencies of the Balkans and Southeast Europe met at the conference in Thessaloniki