A cooperation agreement was signed between Eran Kurtish, Director of the Community Rights Enforcement Agency (THGA) and Ombudsman Nasir Ziber.
The following statements were made in the statement made by THGA on the matter:
Today, a memorandum of cooperation between the Office of the Ombudsman and the Community Rights Enforcement Agency was signed. The cooperation agreement was signed by Ombudsman Nasir Zebri and Director of the Community Rights Enforcement Agency Eran Kurtish.
This Memorandum of Understanding regulates the form of cooperation between the Ombudsman and the Community Enforcement Agency, the coordination and implementation of jointly agreed activities, as well as the promotion of cooperation within the scope of the principle of equality and protection from discrimination with a predetermined aim and purpose.
The institutions undertake to work together in the field of equality and protection against discrimination, in line with the protection of human rights and freedoms, in accordance with the powers stipulated in the Law on the Ombudsman and the Law on the Rights of Communities, which constitute: less than 20% of the population of the Republic of Macedonia.
- Balkans | A mysterious visit from Iran to Bosnia and Herzegovina and Serbia
- Balkans | State of emergency in southern Serbia
- Balkans | Signing a cooperation agreement between the Ombudsman and the Communities Rights Enforcement Agency
- Balkans | 10 million TL aid from Bosnia and Herzegovina to disaster victims in Turkey
- Balkans | Turkey rescued 59 irregular migrants who had been pushed to death by Greece
- Balkan Time | “Folk Culture of the Turks in Bulgaria” in Burgas
- Balkans | The Turkish Embassy in Skopje organizes a poetry and writing contest
- Balkans | Former Croatian President Josipović: Peace between Russia and Ukraine is a utopia at this stage
- Balkans | Aid mobilization for the earthquake zone in Bosnia and Herzegovina begins
- Balkans | Thousands of people took part in the traditional “Igman March” in Bosnia and Herzegovina