Mehmet Nuri Ersoy, Minister of Culture and Tourism of Turkey, met with the Minister of Culture of North Macedonia, Becera Kostadynovska-Stoichevska.
Mehmet Nuri Ersoy, Minister of Culture and Tourism of Turkey, held a meeting with the Minister of Culture of North Macedonia, Becera Kostadynovska Stoychevska, at the Prime Ministry Building.
After the meeting, a cultural cooperation agreement was signed between the two countries.
Culture Minister Ersoy made the following statements on his social media account on the matter:
“In our contacts with North Macedonia, we met with my counterpart, Mr. Becera Kostadinowska-Stoichevska, and signed the ‘Turkey-North Macedonia Cultural Cooperation Agreement’. We will strengthen the historical and cultural ties between our two countries.”
- Balkans | In Serbia, a 7th grade student organized an armed attack on a school: 1 killed, 5 wounded
- Balkans | Bulgaria’s population decreased by 11% in 10 years
- Balkans | As Greece’s general election approaches, parties promise change for voters
- Balkans | More than 20 reports of violence in schools reached the Ministry of Education
- Balkans | Macedonian citizens who were in the earthquake zone returned to the country
- Balkans | Accident in Xanthi: A pedestrian who hit a car dies
- Balkans | 61 traffic accidents occurred in Kosovo in 24 hours
- Balkans | Funeral prayers in absentia in Montenegro and Serbia
- The Mysterious Cult of Ancient Rome: The Cult of Mithras
- Balkans | Discrimination from a Swedish professor to a Turkish student under the pretext of “NATO”