A cooperation protocol has been signed between the International University of Sarajevo (IUS), which was founded in 2004 by Turkish and Bosnian entrepreneurs in Bosnia and Herzegovina, and the Higher Education Quality Council (YÖKAK).
Chairman of the IUS Board of Trustees Prof. Dr. Dr. Sevci Kurtulmus and Head of Yucak Prof. Dr. Dr. Also, the cooperation protocol signed by Mohsin Kar will increase the international visibility of the IUS.
In the statement he made at the signing ceremony, Carr drew attention to the importance of quality assurance, and said, “Accreditation provides assurance with regard to the quality of education in the place where students study when they go abroad for work or further education.” He said.
Carr pointed out that quality assurance actually guarantees students’ qualifications and facilitates student mobility, “The structures and work of national quality agencies are closely linked to the administrative structures of countries. Universities are independent structures because of academic freedom. Different applications, good applications can come out. This cooperation also has A dimension we learn from each other.” He said.
Referring to the agreement signed with IUS, Kar said: “Students graduating from IUS are accredited by a quality institution registered in the European Register of Quality Assurance, which practices quality assurance according to European standards, both in BH and worldwide. He will be able to say that he graduate “. He said.
Recalling the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding with the Quality Assurance and Higher Education Development Agency (HEA) of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kar said: “The administrative structures of countries, the size and breadth of higher education are different. We have different experiences. First of all, we will share our experiences at the agency level.” Use phrases.
Kar indicated that they want to strengthen their relations with agencies in the countries located in the heart of Turkey.
Head of HEA Prof. Dr. Enes Hasic expressed his great pleasure in cooperating with YÖKAK and said, “It is very important for us to be able to benefit from the experience of a country like Turkey, which has a great educational field.” He said.
On the other hand, in the symposium “Achieving Quality Assurance in Higher Education Institutions” held at IUS, Prof. Dr. Dr. Snow has made presentations to students and academics.
source: Balkan News
- Balkans | The Pope decided to return 3 relics from the Parthenon in the Vatican Museum to Greece
- Balkans | Bulgarian President Radev had a telephone conversation with Von der Leyen, President of the European Commission
- Balkans | The International Balkan University has increased its success in the Webometrics University Ranking
- Balkans | Plenkovic: Milanovic is a complete Putin fan
- Balkans | Greece announces that there is no official offer for Patriot in exchange for the S-300
- Balkans | President Bendarovski received the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Bosnia and Herzegovina Turkovic
- Balkans | Kosovo begins its long-awaited adventure to run for the European Union
- Balkans | Bosnia and Herzegovina’s ambassador Alagic said he felt at home when he was a student in Turkey.
- Balkans | From Minister Akar to Greece: Make up your mind before it snows on the mountains you trust
- Balkans | Books translated from Balkan literature into Turkish were presented in Bosnia and Herzegovina