The Albanian Football Association announced the appointment of Brazilian coach Silvio Mendes Campos Junior as coach of the national team.
And according to the statement made by the federation, Argentine Pablo Javier Zabaleta Giroud and Brazilian Dorival Guidoni Jr. were brought to the assistants of Silvio Mendez Campos Jr., known as Sylvinho in the football world.
The statement, which thanked the former coach of the national team, Eduardo Riga, stated the following:
An 18-month contract will be signed with Sylvinho and his assistants until the completion of UEFA Euro 2024. Our goal is for Albania to qualify for the European Championship finals. If this goal is achieved, the coach and his team will receive a huge reward.
Silvio Mendes announced that the contract with Campos Junior and his team will be signed on January 9 in the capital, Tirana.
- Balkans | Romeliciad visited the Serbian city of Novi Pazar
- Balkans | Kovachevski: We want Bulgaria to elect a government focused on the principles of the European Union
- Balkans | The offices of the Mufti in Macedonia announced the amount of aid collected in mosques for Turkey
- Balkans | Schmidt: Dayton does not limit real estate ownership
- Balkans | New terminal at Ohrid airport
- Balkans | Visit of the Turkish Ambassador to Athens Erciyes to the Greek Business Council DEİK
- Balkans | A century-old pomegranate tree is being cared for at Ataturk House in Thessaloniki
- Balkans | Protest action in Pristina on 1 May
- Balkans | Kosovo and Bosnia and Herzegovina were also discussed at the Turkish National Security Council meeting
- Balkans | President Bendarovski: “Bulgaria’s demand is outrageous”