Flights from Skopje, the capital of North Macedonia, to Split, Croatia, will begin on May 12.
Following Macedonian Airlines’ scheduled flights between Skopje International Airport and Split Airport, the Croatian national airline “Croatia Airlines” announced that it will launch a new seasonal flight on the Skopje – Split line from May 12 this year.
The airline will fly between the capital of Macedonia and the tourist center of Dalmatia during the summer season from May 12 to October 14, 2023.
The statement said: “Croatia Airlines will fly twice a week, on Tuesdays and Fridays, on the 76-seat Dash 8-Q400 aircraft. Arrival time in Skopje will be at 23:25 on Tuesday and 23:00 on Friday, with timing Departure at 5:45 on Wednesdays and Saturdays. The journey between Skopje and Split takes about 1 hour 25 minutes. It has been said.
- Balkans | The member states of the World Health Organization have agreed to draft an international convention to combat epidemics
- Balkans | Request to expel the Russian ambassador to Serbia
- Balkans | The Kremlin: We support resolving the situation in Kosovo through diplomatic means
- Balkans | The Bulgarian Ministry of Foreign Affairs invites international observers to the elections
- Balkans | Kosovo mourns Turkey
- Balkans | He claimed that elections in Greece will be held after the Easter holidays.
- Balkans | The Bulgarian president gives the GERB party a mandate to form the government
- NATO Secretary General Stoltenberg arrives in Turkey
- Balkans | Serbs set up a new barrier in northern Kosovo
- Balkans | RKE lowers electricity prices for small consumers and households, but the VAT will go up