It was announced that 111,907 dinars were collected on the fifth day of the “Turkey Solidarity Market” organized by the Köprü Association for Culture, Arts and Education to help earthquake victims in Turkey.
In the statement issued by the Köprü Association, it was stated that 111 thousand 907 dinars (1819 euros – 36 thousand 718 Turkish liras) were collected on the fifth and last day of the charity bazaar.
On the last day of the bazaar, the students of Skopje hold a hatim prayer for those who died in the earthquake in Turkey.
The statement made by the association included the following statements:
“On the fifth and last day of the bazaar we organized for the earthquake survivors in Turkey, 111,907 dinars (1,819 euros) were collected.
A total of 565,645 dinars (9,197 euros) were collected in 5 days.
All proceeds from the kermes will be donated to the earthquake victims.
I made Hatim’s prayer for our brothers who died in the earthquake. After the recitation of the Qur’an by the imam of the Skopje Mosque Mustafa Pasha, Hafiz Fatih Derdiyuk, Religious Services Counselor of the Embassy of the Republic of Turkey in Skopje, Mustafa Mustan Hajjah, offered a prayer for the apostate debris.
We would like to thank all the people, institutions, associations, merchants, individuals and association volunteers who contributed to our charitable event.
God bless you all.”
- Balkans | New mayors are sworn in in northern Kosovo
- Balkans | Flowers were left at the Turkish Embassy in Sarajevo for those who lost their lives in the earthquake
- Balkans | Ta Nea: Greece is trying to buy Spike missile systems from Israel
- Balkans | The second leg of the European Shooting Grand Prix kicks off in Croatia
- Balkans | Thodex founder Ozer extradited from Albania to Türkiye and arrested
- Balkans | The Minister of Foreign Affairs of Bosnia and Herzegovina Konakovich met with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the United Arab Emirates, Al Nahyan
- Balkans | The Sarajevo International Book Fair has opened its doors to book lovers for the 34th time
- Balkans | The International Surfa Festival has been reorganized in Bulgaria after a 3-year hiatus
- Balkans | The release of 11 people arrested in the DHKP-C operation in Greece in 2020
- Balkans | Von Kramon submitted a draft report on Kosovo to the European Parliament