The Skopje Turkish Theater staged the play “Tic Tac” which he directed last night.
The Turkish Skopje Theater presented the play “Tik Tok”, adapted and directed by Sinisha Evtimov, based on the motives of Lauren Pafoy and Vicente Villanueva.
Selbin Karim, Osman Ali, Nate Ali, Nasreen Tair, Ebru Moseli, Filiz Ahmed and Burhanuddin Ibrahim took the stage in the play as the stage design was by Elena Angelowska and the costume design was by Aleksandr Noshbal.
The game is played with the Macedonian translation.
- Balkans | HÖH won the elections again in Karjali district
- The Victory That Changed History: The Battle of Çanakkale in Pictures
- President Erdoğan Komsic received a member of the Presidency Council of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Kovachevsky: No one will be left alone in the fight against the crisis
- Balkans | Ozer, the founder of Thodex, was transferred to Türkiye
- Balkans | A Serbian collector has collected 15,000 surprise eggs in 32 years
- Balkans | The European Union publishes the full text of the Franco-German plan
- Balkans | Bulgaria: Russian forces committed systematic war crimes in Ukraine
- Increase in fuel prices
- Balkans | According to Greek Prime Minister Mitsotakis, a solution with Turkey is possible