Slovakia beat Bosnia and Herzegovina 2-0 in their Euro 2024 qualifying Group J match with goals from Robert Mack and Lukas Haraslin.
In the European Championship Qualifiers, Group J, Francesco Calzona’s Slovakia side faced Bosnia and Herzegovina under the management of Faruk Hadzibegić.
The match, which was held at Tehelen Pole, was won by the host, Slovakia, 2-0, while the goals of Robert Mack came in the 13th minute and Lukas Haraslin in the 40th minute.
Besiktas’ Amir Haji Metović, who started the match in the 11th starting line-up in Bosnia and Herzegovina, remained on the field for 63 minutes, while Ibrahim Cicic of Konyaspor remained on the field for 90 minutes.
With this result, Slovakia raised its score to 4 after the second matches, while Bosnia and Herzegovina remained at 3 points. In the next group match, Slovakia will host Iceland away from home, while Bosnia and Herzegovina will go to tough Portugal away from home.
- Balkans | The President of BAL-GÖÇ thanked the assistance from Bulgaria to the earthquake victims
- Balkans | Chaos in the Albanian opposition
- Balkans | Attack on the Top Channel building in Tirana: one dead
- Balkans | Osmani: Visa exemption is a win for the people of Kosovo
- Balkans | The EU’s proposal for a “final agreement” on Kosovo and Serbia has leaked to the press
- Balkans | The European Union is working with Kosovo and Serbia to implement the Ohrid Agreement
- Balkans | The PKK suspect was arrested while fleeing to Greece
- Balkans | The Bosnian sisters build hobbit houses, each decorated differently
- Balkans | President Bendarovski received the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Bosnia and Herzegovina Turkovic
- Balkans | The former lieutenant colonel, suspected of FETO, was arrested while fleeing to Greece