The heavy snow that started last night in Sarajevo, the capital of Bosnia and Herzegovina, covered the city in white.
Welcoming spring with the weather getting warmer in recent days, the people of Sarajevo had a hard time leaving their homes to go to work or school in the morning due to the snowfall in April.
The snowfall, which negatively affected life, disrupted transportation in the city center.
Many people tried to clean their cars and the front of their homes from the wee hours of the morning, tree branches broken by the weight of the snow.
Meteorologists warned that snow is expected to continue in the coming days.
- Balkans | Stoltenberg: “(Sending additional forces to Kosovo) does not mean that NATO has given up on a political solution”
- Restoration Disasters in Türkiye: 10 Failed Examples
- Balkans | The second team of the North Macedonian Army participated in the action
- Balkans | Mato announced the amount of donations collected
- Balkans | He made a reform proposal for the EU electricity market
- Balkans | 10 politicians of Turkish origin entered the parliament in Bremen
- Balkans | The Annual Ordinary General Assembly meeting of the Crescent Society was held
- Balkans | Bulgarian Prosecutor Ivan Gechev traveled to Turkey at the invitation of the International Union of Prosecutors
- Balkans | Bulgarian swimmer Miladinov sold his European Championship medal to earthquake victims
- Balkans | The “Bazaar of Solidarity with Turkey” is being held in Skopje