It is noteworthy that the thickness of snow in Mount Shar, one of the most famous centers of winter tourism in North Macedonia, reached 90 centimeters.
The statement made by the Institute of Hydrometers said that the snow thickness reached 90 cm in Mount Shar, 21 in Mavrova and 11 in Krushevo.
The highest rainfall in the past 24 hours was recorded in Demirkapi with 54 liters per square metre, in Kumanova with 43 litres, in Tetovo with 37 litres, in Manastir with 31 litres, and in Skopje with 24 litres.
The lowest temperatures were -2 in Mount Shar, -1 in Mavrova, 7 degrees in the capital Skopje, and 8 degrees in Gevgeli and Demirkapi.
- Balkans | Slovenia wants to start negotiations so as not to escalate tensions with Kosovo and Serbia
- Balkans | Plenkovic: The strategic goals have been achieved
- Balkans | Kosovo will apply for EU membership this week
- Balkans | From today, private bus owners will protest only in front of the Skopje Metropolitan Municipality.
- Balkans | Sons of the Kosovo Liberation Army Martyrs protest against Kurti
- Balkans | An indictment has been drawn up against Jan Mitreff and his hospital
- Balkans | At the crossroads at the entrance to Kishan, d. Sadiq Ahmed was given this name
- Balkans | The claim that Greece is planning to take a “12 mile” decision in the Aegean Sea
- Balkans | A Serbian collector has collected 15,000 surprise eggs in 32 years
- Balkans | Croatian Borgana Cristo is the new chairperson of the Council of Ministers of Bosnia and Herzegovina