It is noteworthy that the thickness of snow in Mount Shar, one of the most famous centers of winter tourism in North Macedonia, reached 90 centimeters.
The statement made by the Institute of Hydrometers said that the snow thickness reached 90 cm in Mount Shar, 21 in Mavrova and 11 in Krushevo.
The highest rainfall in the past 24 hours was recorded in Demirkapi with 54 liters per square metre, in Kumanova with 43 litres, in Tetovo with 37 litres, in Manastir with 31 litres, and in Skopje with 24 litres.
The lowest temperatures were -2 in Mount Shar, -1 in Mavrova, 7 degrees in the capital Skopje, and 8 degrees in Gevgeli and Demirkapi.
- Balkans | Rama and Vucic reunite
- Balkans | Kosovo PM Kurti urges Kosovo Serbs to ‘take part in the elections’
- Balkans | Good cooperation with partners from the Western Balkans and the European Union is the key to success in the region.
- Balkans | Mouzalas: Greece can be tried in international courts
- Balkans | The Federal Government assumes its functions in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Kumanovo Turks met at the breakfast table
- Balkans | Kosovo Prime Minister Kurti: We will continue to work on reforms on the way to EU membership
- Balkans | The EU’s proposal for a “final agreement” on Kosovo and Serbia has leaked to the press
- Balkans | Dismissal of the Bulgarian Prosecutor General
- Balkans | Bomb threat at the “East Gate Mall” shopping center