Two soldiers who insulted and threatened the police in Greece were arrested.
In Kos, two soldiers, aged 31 and 21, were arrested on charges of insulting and threatening the police.
According to information learned by enikos.gr, two soldiers and a policeman got angry during control and threatened police officers with offensive words. Bottled marijuana was found on one of the soldiers.
According to the information, the two soldiers continued to curse, punch and kick against the bars when they were taken to the detention center of the Kos Island Police Department.
A military investigation has been launched in this regard. According to Greek press reports, the separation of the two soldiers was reported to be in question.
- The International Balkan University has published a “Turk-Macedonian Evidence Settlement Map”
- Halkbank Skopje will donate €500,000 to earthquake victims in Turkey￼
- Balkans | Protest “Union of Serbian Municipalities” in Kosovo
- Balkans | Police injured in an attack on security forces in Kosovo
- Balkans | Greek Foreign Minister Dendias met with his Serbian counterpart Dacic
- Balkans | Kovačević, who lost his leg in the Bosnian war, went to Turkey to help the earthquake victims
- Balkans | The municipality of Prilep has allocated 450,000 dinars to the earthquake victims in Turkey and Syria.
- Balkans | Fears of provocation in Bosnia and Herzegovina on January 9
- Balkans | In Skopje “2. A meeting of NGOs was held in the Balkans
- Balkans | Kovachevsky: We can and must be part of Europe