In Bosnia and Herzegovina, one of the Balkan countries, a unification program was organized for those who lost their lives in the earthquakes that were the center of Kahramanmaraş, while in Montenegro the aid collected was about to be delivered to the earthquake zone.
In the historic Hunkar Mosque in Sarajevo, the capital of Bosnia and Herzegovina, a program of unification and repentance was held for those who lost their lives in the earthquake.
Speaking on the program organized by the Mufti of Sarajevo, Mufti of Sarajevo Nadzad Grabus said that Turkey was going through a difficult time and said, “We wanted to establish a spiritual bond with our brothers there tonight. Our brothers in Turkey also established a spiritual connection with us in our difficult times.” He said.
The program was also attended by Sadik Babur Ceren, Turkey’s ambassador to Sarajevo.
The aid collected at Mehmet Fatih School in Tuzi, Montenegro, is scheduled to be delivered to the earthquake zone.
Turkey’s Ambassador to Podgorica Baris Kalkavan stated that aid has been collected across the country and said that Turkish Airlines will also help deliver this aid.
Expressing that they will provide most of the necessary items such as blankets, duvets, baby food and diapers to the earthquake victims, Calcavan reminded that the search and rescue teams in Montenegro pulled one person from the rubble today.
Rifat Vejic, President of the Islamic Federation of Montenegro, thanked everyone who helped and said, “Turkish institutions have completed hundreds of projects here. We have responsibilities towards Turkey. I wish God’s mercy on those who lost their lives in the earthquake and patience for those who are left.” He said.
- Balkans | Turkish wrestler Taha Akgül became a champion in the European Wrestling Championship, which was held in Croatia
- Balkans | Presidency employees left without salaries in North Macedonia
- Balkans | Serbian President Vucic said that his country will not impose sanctions on Russia
- Fuel prices have been updated.
- Balkans | Statement of Turkey Greece from the USA: Rapprochement may create new opportunities
- Balkans | Every issue in the Hellenic Basketball League will help earthquake victims
- Balkans | US Ambassador Aguilere met with Foreign Minister Osmani
- Balkans | A Turkish company built the metro for the third time in Sofia
- Balkans | As of yesterday, the euro was only used in Croatia.
- Balkans | Bulgarian Prime Minister Donev: The government is making preparations for the elections within its mandate