Some schools have been evacuated in Belgrade, the capital of Serbia, after news of a bomb explosion.
According to the Serbian Ministry of Internal Affairs, notifications were sent to the email addresses of 115 schools in Belgrade that explosives had been placed in the schools.
Upon notice, the Serbian police evacuated students, teachers and staff from the relevant schools.
While no traces of bombs were found during searches conducted in some of the schools, education continued where it left off.
Educational activities have been suspended until a search of other vacated schools is completed.
- Balkans | There is no support for the constitutional amendments demanded by Bulgaria in North Macedonia
- Balkans | KTTO held breakfast in Pristina
- Increase in fuel prices
- Balkans | The Minister of Foreign Affairs of Bosnia and Herzegovina Turkovic met with his counterpart in Skopje
- Balkans | Germany calls for dialogue between Serbia and Kosovo
- Balkans | Greece’s 2023 defense budget announcement
- Balkans | 12 thousand and 658 deaths due to Covid-19 in one week in China
- Balkans | EU plan data from the Kosovo opposition
- Balkans | Vedat Muriqui was named Kosovo’s Footballer of the Year
- Balkans | Albanian Prime Minister Rama meets Albanian leaders in North Macedonia