North Macedonian Minister of the Interior, Oliver Spasovski, announced the seizure of 2.4 tons of drugs worth 6 million euros in 2022.
Interior Minister Oliver Spasovsky shared on this subject via his social media account, “2022 is successful in combating the illegal drug trade, more than 2.4 tons of drugs have been seized on the black market, the total value of which will reach 6 million euros.” Use ferries.
Noting that marijuana, heroin, cocaine, amphetamine and hashish were among the seized drugs, “12 organized crime organizations consisting of 51 members were suppressed. More than 700 crimes were detected, more than 800 perpetrators were reported.” He said.
Spasovsky said: “In addition, 20 tons of various intermediates were seized for the purpose of further production of synthetic drugs. A ton of intermediates from which amphetamines worth more than 50 million euros can be produced was seized at Skopje Airport.” made the statement.
- Balkans | Jewish settlers destroyed a Christian cemetery in Jerusalem
- Balkans | Food aid for 280 families from Al-Ansar Association
- Balkans | 3 terrorists were caught trying to illegally cross the border into Syria and Greece
- Balkans | Serbs protest in northern Kosovo
- Balkans | Turkish handball player Iray Karakoc moved to Ohrid
- Balkans | Bosnia and Herzegovina’s 560-year-old traditional drink: Bosnian coffee
- Balkans | Radev: Europe’s security and stability depend on the European integration of the Western Balkan countries
- Balkans | Foreign Minister Osmani met with Zelensky
- Balkans | Hazni Gulu, one of the suspects in the terrorist attack on Istiklal Street, was arrested in Bulgaria
- Balkans | 87% of Macedonians believe that strong relations with Turkey are in the country’s interest