North Macedonian Interior Minister Oliver Spasovski said that the fight against corruption must be strengthened at all levels of society.
North Macedonian Interior Minister Oliver Spasovski said at a press conference today that the fight against corruption must be strengthened at all levels of society.
In response to a journalist’s question regarding European Ambassador David Geer’s statement yesterday that the fight against corruption was disappointing, Spasovsky stated that it is corruption that is really destroying Macedonian society.
Indicating that he is personally satisfied with what the Ministry of Internal Affairs has done, Spasovsky said: “Statistically, for example, last year we achieved almost 50 percent efficiency in detecting corruption compared to the previous year, but there is still something that can respond to any challenge and in a timely manner. It also requires It is a lot of work to strengthen public awareness because it is also necessary to increase trust in institutions so that people can report, which is of course more important for cases that indicate a high level of corruption.” He rated it.
- Balkans | Skopje YEE Organized Seminar on “Turkish Series in the Balkans”
- Balkans | A demonstration was organized in Kosovo to demand an increase in the salaries of the Energy Agency’s employees
- Balkans | Serbia is building a high-speed train line Belgrade and Nice with the support of the European Union
- Balkans | In his capacity as director of Isa Bek School d. Designated Islamic Islam
- Balkans | Fenerbahçe Beko was eliminated by Olympiacos in the Euroleague quarter-final series.
- Balkans | Bulgarian Turks want more representation in politics and equal opportunities in government cadres
- Balkans | 8 Bosniaks were killed in the Bosnia and Herzegovina war after 31 years
- Balkans | Comment from TCG Anadolu from the Greek Vice Admiral: Huge development
- Balkans | Description of “Senseless Country” by Dodik
- Balkans | Support visit from the Rumelia delegation to the Justice and Development Party