North Macedonian Interior Minister Oliver Spasovski said they are the only country in the region adopting new protocols for mixed threats.
In response to a journalist’s question about whether there were mixed threat reports, Interior Minister Oliver Spasovsky stated that the Interior Ministry had not received any reports of bombings in schools or other institutions in recent days.
Pointing out that we are the only country in the region that has taken a series of actions and adopted guidelines and protocols to combat mixed threats in the past, Spasovsky said, “As you know, we have adopted guidelines and protocols as the only country in the region that adapts all these protocols to the times and new trends.” “You know we work with protocols from the 1990s or the former Yugoslavia. The present day is different, today’s technological development is different, and you can’t act in 2023 in the ways left from 1990. That’s why we changed those protocols.” He rated it.
Spasovski stated that the services were prepared at the highest level and their capabilities were at the highest level in order to follow all the activities step by step.
- Balkans | New release from the BDI “Fire Range”.
- Balkans | 16 terrorists were caught trying to flee from Edirne to Greece
- Balkans | Sarajevo TMV has set up an exhibition with the parents of its students
- Balkans | Silvio, the new coach of Albania
- Balkans | Bulgaria supports the territorial integrity of Ukraine
- Balkans | A new government was formed in Bosnia and Herzegovina after 115 days
- Balkans | Organized a preparatory seminar for the Holy Quran Summer Course in Karjali
- Balkans | Rescue of 22 irregular immigrants from Greece
- Balkans | Greece heads to the polls on May 21 with a new electoral system
- Balkans | EU Mission to increase patrols in northern Kosovo