Secretary of the Interior Oliver Spasovsky congratulated the Independence Day of the United States.
North Macedonian Minister of the Interior, Oliver Spasovski, issued a congratulatory telegram on the occasion of the Independence Day of the United States, July 4th.
Spasovsky made the following statements in his congratulatory message, which he posted on his social media account:
May the prosperity and well-being of friendly America continue. This year, our American friends celebrate the 247th anniversary of the adoption of the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776. Dear friends from the United States, I congratulate the Independence Day of the United States on my own behalf and on behalf of the Department of the Interior.
- Balkans | Classic car enthusiasts gather in Zagreb
- Balkans | WHO Director General Ghebreyesus: We must end unsustainable production and consumption practices
- Balkans | He criticized what happened to an elderly Bosnian couple who were beaten in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | TRT Tabi’s Rumi series will have its world premiere at the ‘Sarajevo Film Festival’
- Balkans | Condolences message from the vice president of TIKA Şevik on the death of Shaaban
- Balkans | Search and rescue teams from Bosnia and Herzegovina receive training in cooperation with TIKA
- Balkans | Evans, Rally Croatia winner
- Balkans | Bosnian academics believe that the candidacy status will not affect stability
- Balkans | Ottoman President of Kosovo met with Serbian President Vucic
- Balkans | Sergeant Qandili will check today