“I condemn the shameful genocide that took place before the eyes of the entire world, in which 8,372 innocent people were killed,” said Turkey’s Presidency Communications Director Fahrettin Altun. Use the phrase.
Fahrettin Altun shared on his social media account the occasion of the 28th anniversary of the Srebrenica genocide.
Fahrettin Altoun said:
“I condemn the shameful genocide that took place before the eyes of the entire world in which 8,372 innocent people were killed. As Turkey, we continue to stand by the people of Bosnia and take every step for peace and security in the Balkan geography. May God’s mercy be upon the souls of our martyrs from Srebrenica.”
- Balkans | The Hungarian Foreign Minister supports the President of Republika Srpska Dodik
- Balkans | Kosovo announces an agreement with the European Union to reduce tensions in the north of the country
- Balkans | Serbian leader Dodik defended his decision to award Putin the “Order of the Republic of Serbia”.
- Balkans | Remembering the victims of the worst crime in the Bosnian war
- Balkans | Student Club Festival held at IBU
- Balkans | Helping 300 families in the first week of Ramadan from Al Hilal
- Balkans | Kosovar Ottoman President visits Iceland
- Balkans | President Bendarovski signed the decree on the law on amnesty for provisions of the epidemiological period
- Balkans | The HDZ and the SNSD party opposed the decision on protecting the constitutional order of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Mufti Xanthi Trumpa Continues “Loyalty to Great Level Trees”