The ceremony of awarding the State Sacrifice Medal was held at the Congress and Culture Center in Steppe Millet, with the participation of the President of Turkey, Recep Tayyip Erdogan.
President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan organized the Republic of Turkey’s Most High State Medal for Sacrifice and Award Ceremony for the teams that went to help in the earthquake in the Republic of Turkey.
President Recep Tayyip Erdogan handed over the Medal and Medal of Sacrifice from the State of the Republic of Turkey to Zulfikar Zenola, representing the State of North Macedonia.
Representative of Macedonia and Deputy Director of the Directorate of Protection and Rescue Zulfkar Zenola and North Macedonia Ambassador of Ankara Jovan Manasijevski attended the ceremony of presenting the Medal of Sacrifice that was held at the Presidential Complex today.
At the ceremony, the Deputy Director of the Protection and Rescue Directorate, Zulfikar Zinola, on behalf of the Protection and Rescue Directorate and the Military Search and Rescue Units from North Macedonia, was presented with a Medal of Appreciation from President Recep Tayyip Erdogan.
Zeinola shared the following statements on the matter on her social media account:
Our President, Mr. Recep Tayyip Erdogan, presented the Medal of Sacrifice, which we will carry with honor and pride, to the “Supreme State Medal for Sacrifice and Ceremonies of Honor” that is being held in our homeland, the Republic of Turkey.
As the Minister of Interior, A. Suleyman Soylu had the opportunity to meet with the Head of Disaster and Emergency Management Yunus Sezer and the Head of Religious Affairs Prof. Dr. Ali Erbaş.
- Balkans | Quiet around new checkpoints in northern Kosovo
- Balkans | Hatay breakfast table of Western Thracians living in Bursa!
- Balkans | Bosnian Serb leader Dodik announced his support for President Erdogan in the elections
- Balkans | SpaceX has halted the launch due to a technical failure in the rocket to be sent into space
- Balkans | 3 FETO members were caught trying to cross into Greece illegally
- Balkans | Bulgarian. Macedonian tensions continue
- Balkans | Bakassitas, the Greek player of Trabzonspor, spoke before the Fenerbahçe match: Every derby is important
- Balkans | WHO welcomes China’s sharing of data on COVID-19
- Balkans | The Mufti of Kosovo Ternava handed over the financial aid collected in the mosques to Ambassador Angeli
- Balkans | Osmani: Visa exemption is a win for the people of Kosovo