Kosovo’s Deputy Minister of Economy, Jetwar Mjeko, and CEO of Trepça, Enis Abdurrahmani, signed an agreement to support the mining company “Trepçe” in the amount of €1.87 million.
The statement issued by the Ministry of Economy stated that with the funds provided, 970 thousand euros will be invested in three business units, namely the Kopaonik mines in Stanterje, Ksnitsa and Leposavik of the Trepsi Mining Company. Operating expenses will be covered by 900 thousand euros.
By the end of the year, the mining company “Trepce” will benefit from €3 million support from the Ministry of Economy as well as a €20 million loan from the Government of Kosovo for capital investments in mining machinery and new flotation.
- Balkans | Hungary expects signatures on EU aid money within a few days
- Balkans | Part of Pristina decorated for the holy month of Ramadan
- Balkans | The Kupro Association organizes the “Solidarity Bazaar with Turkey”
- Balkans | A Turkish truck driver died in a train disaster in Serbia
- Balkans | Revenge of TRT World for Reuters’ political publication
- Balkans | Christo made his first foreign visit to Croatia
- Balkans | 4.8 magnitude earthquake in Greece
- Balkans | The unemployment rate in Bulgaria decreased by 4.2% in 2022
- Balkans | New aid collected in Greece has reached Turkey
- Balkans | Albania declares national mourning for the earthquakes in Turkey