Emilia Redzepi, Deputy Prime Minister for Communities in Kosovo, made remarks about the travel agreement between Kosovo and Bosnia for everyone with an identity card.
And in front of the cameras after the cabinet meeting, Redzepi indicated that the Kosovo Council had approved the agreement, but it was not possible to travel with an identity card yet, because the Assembly of Bosnia and Herzegovina had not approved the agreement.
They hope the Bosnia and Herzegovina Parliament will approve the agreement next month, Redzepi said, “The agreement has not yet been ratified by Bosnian institutions. In the last cabinet there, this item was removed from the agenda without being put to a vote. For this reason, it has not yet been brought to Parliament. Bosnia and Herzegovina for approval.
- Switzerland cancels the visa for Kosovars
- Balkans | Assistance from Skopje Metropolitan Municipality for the earthquake area in Turkey
- Balkans | Osmani: Serbia is responsible for crimes committed in Kosovo
- Balkans | Al-Hilal provided scholarships to 25 students
- Balkans | 820 drivers were fined within 8 hours
- Balkans | Aid payments will continue for disabled persons whose disability determination has expired in Bulgaria
- Balkans | Discrimination from a Swedish professor to a Turkish student under the pretext of “NATO”
- Balkans | Books translated from Balkan literature into Turkish were presented in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | More than 6,000 children are expected to attend the festival, which will be held on May 9 in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Balkans | Croatia expects to see the results of Schengen and eurozone accession by the end of the year