Borgana Cristo, the candidate for the Prime Minister of Bosnia and Herzegovina, announced the goals of the future government in the Chamber of Deputies.
Expressing that Bosnia and Herzegovina deserves a future in which everyone is valued and conflicts are left behind, Christo noted that EU membership is an opportunity that should be seized.
Christo stressed that the place of Bosnia and Herzegovina is in Europe, and said that the new government will also work to seek internal reconciliation in order to integrate into NATO.
Describing Bosnia and Herzegovina as his homeland, the Croatian politician said that they have difficult tasks ahead such as the mass exodus of young people from the country, the economic crisis, infrastructure projects, reform of the security and intelligence system, and elections. Law reform.
And after his candidacy was supported by members of the Presidency Council, Cristo’s candidacy, which was approved by the House of Representatives today, will also need the approval of the People’s Assembly.
Source: Balkan News
- Austria extended an ‘olive branch’ to Bulgaria, as it had tensions over Schengen
- Balkans | Parliamentary candidate of Balkan origin, Ebru Saraçoğlu, continues her electoral work
- Balkans | Bosnia and Herzegovina defender Mujakic, indispensable for MKE Ankaragücü
- Balkans | Greek Deputy Foreign Minister: Get well soon Turkey
- Balkans | Euro blow to consumers in Croatia
- Balkans | Balkan countries continue to support earthquake victims in Turkey
- Balkans | Kosovo Prime Minister Kurti: We will continue to work on reforms on the way to EU membership
- Balkans | Greece says it will do everything it can to ease Turkey’s pain
- Balkans | Turkey graduate Buş brings together art lovers from Kosovo and Turkish theatre
- Balkans | Draft resolution of the Presidency of Bosnia and Herzegovina