Borgana Cristo, the candidate for the Prime Minister of Bosnia and Herzegovina, announced the goals of the future government in the Chamber of Deputies.
Expressing that Bosnia and Herzegovina deserves a future in which everyone is valued and conflicts are left behind, Christo noted that EU membership is an opportunity that should be seized.
Christo stressed that the place of Bosnia and Herzegovina is in Europe, and said that the new government will also work to seek internal reconciliation in order to integrate into NATO.
Describing Bosnia and Herzegovina as his homeland, the Croatian politician said that they have difficult tasks ahead such as the mass exodus of young people from the country, the economic crisis, infrastructure projects, reform of the security and intelligence system, and elections. Law reform.
And after his candidacy was supported by members of the Presidency Council, Cristo’s candidacy, which was approved by the House of Representatives today, will also need the approval of the People’s Assembly.
Source: Balkan News
- What you need to know about Pompeii | ListList.com
- Balkans | The member states of the World Health Organization have agreed to draft an international convention to combat epidemics
- Balkans | Bulgaria received a new loan of 1.5 billion euros
- Balkans | If the name of the final is not changed, then France and Croatia will go down in history
- Balkans | Plenkovic: The preconditions for Croatia’s inclusion in Schengen on January 1 have been met
- Balkans | The General Revenue Department will employ 100 people
- Balkans | Osmani: OSCE values are more important today than ever
- Balkans | Kosovar Ottoman President meets with US Special Envoy for the Western Balkans Escobar
- Balkans | Djokovic reached the quarter-finals at the Australian Open
- Balkans | Greece asks the European Union for more financial and logistical support on migration