In the statement made by the Office for Migration and Refugees, “We completely reject the allegations made by ‘Pontus’ to the Greek authorities. These allegations, which are far from all logic and logic, are nothing but an attempt to distort historical facts.” expressions were used.
from the Ministry of National Defense (MSB) in the statement, “the Greek authorities”PontusWe completely reject these allegations. These allegations, far from all logic and logic, are nothing more than an attempt to distort historical facts.
A written statement was made by MSB regarding the Greek “Pontus” claims.
The statement, which called the allegations “baseless”, read:
“Greece We completely reject Pontus’ allegations to the authorities. Because these claims, which are far from all kinds of reason and logic, are nothing but an attempt to distort historical facts. All statements of Greek politicians, which are not based on any historical information and documents, are lies and perfect to deceive the Greek people.
Those who seek an embarrassing reality in the past of the Turkish nation can only delude themselves.
Those who dream 100 years ago should look in the mirror first. In this regard, Greek politicians must and should confront the horrific atrocities of their predecessors in Tripoli during the period in which they revolted against the Ottoman Empire, of which they were subjects, and in the attempt to conquer Anatolia between 1919 and 1922. They also answer for what they were doing in Anatolia.
As a result, those who do not want to see the atrocities and massacres in their dirty history will not be able to get any results from the dirty games of cognition that they are trying to cover up, and they will never be able to get rid of prehistoric responsibilities.”
- Balkans | President of the Islamic Union Fatahu congratulates President Erdogan
- Balkans | President of Ukraine Zelensky stated that heated clashes continue in Donbass
- Balkans | Dismissal of two ministers in Croatia
- Balkans | Serbian Leader Vucic: I am concerned about the situation in Kosovo
- Balkans | Applications for Kobro Youth School 2023 have commenced
- Balkans | “We cannot look at the lands of the Fatih Dispatch from afar.”
- Balkans | Bosnia and Herzegovina may have its fifth airport by 2026
- Balkans | Mustafa Karaday: HÖH will do its best to form a regular government
- Balkans | “I want to file a lawsuit against Greece”
- Balkans | The aid campaign “We are with Turkey” will be launched in Macedonia