NATO announced that Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg and Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic will meet.
NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg will meet Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic in Brussels on Wednesday 19 July 2023. They will make joint statements.
On the other hand, Stoltenberg met with Italian Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni in Brussels yesterday. On his social media account about the meeting, Stoltenberg said, “It was great to meet Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni after the NATO summit last week. I thanked him for Italy’s important contribution to NATO and its unwavering support for Ukraine.” The challenges he faces from all sides, including terrorism and instability in the south.”
- Balkans | Bomb attack on the town hall in northern Mitrovica
- Balkans | Before Corti Lajçak and Escobar
- Balkans | Serbian President Vucic said that it is clear that early general elections will be held in the country
- Balkans | Scholarship to 12-year-old Mehanovic, who is collecting aid for earthquake victims by selling tea from the IUS
- Balkans | Kosovo, the only country without health insurance
- Balkans | Ambassador of Zagreb Kiran hosted Croatian Minister of Foreign and European Affairs Grelik Radman at the breakfast
- Balkans | If the opposition votes on the constitutional amendment, early elections can be held.
- Balkans | Albanian Prime Minister Edi Rama visited Kosovo
- Balkans | Suspension of the membership of the Greek MP party due to suspicions of corruption in Parliament
- Balkans | The 14th anniversary of Albania’s accession to NATO