NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg said he discussed with Swedish Prime Minister Ulf Christson the importance of completing the NATO membership process for the country.
In a statement on his Twitter account, Stoltenberg said he met Kristerson.
Stoltenberg noted that they discussed the issue of strengthening support for Ukraine’s protection of its right to self-defense, and said, “We also touched on the importance of Sweden completing the NATO membership process.” Use the phrase.
In his remarks, the NATO Secretary General has repeatedly stated that Turkey’s security concerns are legitimate and that he is confident that Turkey will accept Sweden and Finland’s NATO membership within the framework of the Tripartite Pact.
- Balkans | The Australian Open tennis tournament has begun, as Serbian tennis player Djokovic returns after a year’s sabbatical
- Balkans | Bosnian academics believe that the candidacy status will not affect stability
- Balkans | Support from Albania to Ukraine
- Balkans | An indictment has been drawn up against Jan Mitreff and his hospital
- Balkans | 11 years have passed since the death of Gligorov, your first boss. Macedonia
- Balkans | There are 3 Turks among the owners of “Mkart”.
- Balkans | Euro blow to consumers in Croatia
- Balkans | Alaka Mosque in Tuzla will regain its dome in 1888
- 27 interesting facts about Christmas you’ve never heard of
- Balkans | Sylvino era in Albania