Kosovo’s Interior Minister Khelal Svechla reacted sharply to the gun attack on a Kosovo police patrol in the north.
In his social media post, Svicla indicated that these attacks were carried out by criminal elements supported by Serbia, and wrote that the goal of criminal groups in the north is to create an atmosphere of uncertainty and fear.
“The Kosovo police came under fire again,” Svicla said. The criminal groups supported by Serbia aim to create an atmosphere of fear and insecurity by targeting law enforcement agencies.” He made remarks.
- Balkans | New procedures regarding bombing threats from the Ministry of Interior and Education
- Balkans | Samir Siponjic, a graduate of Turkey, became a minister in his native Bosnia and Herzegovina
- The killer who hid the woman he killed in the freezer for 9 months: Bernie Ted
- Balkans | New release from the BDI “Fire Range”.
- Balkans | High-profile visit from Croatia to Ozdemir Bayraktar National Technology Center
- Balkans | Relief trucks were sent from Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina for the earthquake victims
- Balkans | Teachers protest in Athens to demand an increase in their salaries
- Balkans | The tradition of women’s revenge in Skopje will continue this year.
- Balkans | Serbian leader Vucic discusses de-escalation with Kosovo with officials of the European Union and the United States
- Balkans | Greek Foreign Minister Dendias called on the European Union to support Turkey