The cable car, located on Mount Vodno in Skopje, the capital of North Macedonia, did not work for several hours due to strong winds.
A group of citizens, including children, who climbed the mountain by cable car, were stuck at the summit by the strong winds.
The statement made by the Crisis Management Center on the matter stated that the problem was overcome by reopening the cable car after a certain period of time.
The citizens asked for help in the descent by the cable car workers, saying that the road was icy and it was difficult to reach their location by car.
The Crisis Management Center announced that the situation had passed and the weather had returned to normal.
- Balkans | MPs will return to work after 11 days off
- Halkbank Skopje will donate €500,000 to earthquake victims in Turkey￼
- Balkans | The historical Gazi Husrev Bey Library in Sarajevo is 486 years old
- Balkans | The book “The Macedonian Turks: Education, Culture and Community Life 1912-1990” was published.
- Balkans | Claims that general elections in Greece will not take place before April
- Balkans | 50% more building permits were issued in January than last year
- Balkans | Turkish fencers have competed in Serbia and France
- Balkans | The European Union is preparing to limit cash payments to 10,000 euros
- Balkans | Arsovska: A big reform is coming in public transport
- 7 interesting beauty practices from the past