Students studying at Al Maarif International Schools Kosovo won one gold medal, one silver medal and two bronze medals in the International Stem Olympiad.
In the statement from Al-Maarif International Schools in Kosovo, “Our student Kshtrim Kagoshi won a gold medal in science and a bronze medal in mathematics. Ron Schlako won a silver in coding and an “achievement” award in mathematics; Ela Naz Yilmaz won the bronze medal in science. Fatpard Molacco “Achievement” in Science; Erta Tejeci received the “Achievement” award in the field of science; Prince Lizzie received the “Achievement” award in the science category, and Omar Qashi received the “Achievement” award in the science category. Data included.
The statement said that the students will represent Kosovo in the grand final to be held in Paris on July 18-23.
Competitions are held in categories such as coding, mathematics, science and arts at the International Stem Olympiad, which was attended by 114 countries, including Turkey, 1,200 schools and 11,000 students.
- Balkans | Removal of a WWII bomb from Lake Ohrid
- Balkans | Kosovo government welcomes the decision of the European Parliament
- Balkans | Greece is ready to reopen its doors to Chinese tourists
- Balkans | Why are President Thachi and the Oak leaders on trial?
- Balkans | WHO and Chinese officials discuss the current situation of Covid-19
- Balkans | Before Corti Lajçak and Escobar
- Balkans | In Germany, a Kappa couple voted with the bride and groom’s suits
- Balkans | European Parliament Vice-President Kylie arrested on corruption charges
- Balkans | Izetbegović: A stable government cannot be established without the Democratic Action Party
- Balkans | Another aid truck from Albania is on its way to the quake zones