Students studying in Turkish Knowledge Foundation (TMV) schools in Bosnia and Herzegovina displayed their talents at the Ramadan Concert.
School staff, parents and many guests attended the concert held at TMV School in the capital, Sarajevo.
TMV representative in Bosnia and Herzegovina Yakub Gül said that they attach great importance to spending Ramadan with students and their families.
Pointing out that the event was useful for the students to get to know each other, Jules said, “Our children have been specially prepared for this day and it was an unforgettable day for them. This is the first time we have organized such an event with our students.” He said.
Their families and participants praised the performance of the students who sang hymns at the ceremony.
- Balkans | Kosovo’s Ottoman President visits flood-affected municipalities
- Balkans | Aid campaigns continue from the Balkans for earthquake victims in Turkey
- Balkans | The Turkish national football team continued its preparations for the Armenia-Croatia match
- Balkans | Police injured in an attack on security forces in Kosovo
- Balkans | Trajaya University is offered to prospective students in North Macedonia
- Balkans | European Parliament Vice-President Kylie arrested on corruption charges
- Balkans | HÖH will support the government proposed by the GERB
- Balkans | Serbian tennis player Dusan Lajović wins the Serbian Open
- Balkans | The Sudanese army agrees to extend the ceasefire for another 72 hours
- Balkans | Another discount on diesel prices