The medical devices were donated to the General Family Health Center in Mmusa by Italian Col. Mario Buzzi, KFOR West Regional Commander.
The devices will raise the quality of health services provided to citizens at Mamosa Health Centre. The leaders of the Mamusa Communication and Monitoring House were also present at the medical device handover ceremony.
Better quality services will be provided to patients who have medical devices to use in different units of the health center.
The Mayor of Mamusa Municipality, Abdulhadi Kradnik, shared through his social media account, “We would like to thank the Italian Kosovo Force for its support by considering our requests to provide the Family Health Center with such devices. As the Directorate of Municipality and Health, we will continue to provide the best service for the health of our citizens without outage.
- 9 things you should know about Percy Fawcett and the Lost City Z
- Balkans | And the share of the Bulgarian capital, Sofia, in the country’s economy rose to 43 percent
- Balkans | Raiding companies linked to spyware in Greece
- Balkans | NATO calls for solidarity with Turkey and Greece
- Balkans | Stanisić and Simatović’s prison sentences were increased to 15 years each
- Balkans | Dodik: War is not an option
- Balkans | Former Chief of the General Staff Pavel won the presidential elections in the Czech Republic
- Balkans | A march was organized in Kosovo against abuse of the disabled
- Balkans | Croatia expects to see the results of Schengen and eurozone accession by the end of the year
- Balkans | Kosovo mourns Turkey