Kosovo’s Minister of Health Arben Vitia attended the workshop held at the University of Kosovo Polyclinic Center (QKUK), known as Pristina General Hospital, for the establishment and deployment of a stroke or paralysis unit in Kosovo.
The workshop was attended by the Director of the Radiology Clinic, Şekundiji Noza, and the Interventional Neuroradiologist, Professor, from Aydın University Hospital in Istanbul. doctor. Sardar Geek and interventional neurologist Prof. Dr. doctor. Arsida Bagram joined.
Minister Vitia thanked the professors from Turkey for their support in preparing health workers in Kosovo to treat paralysis.
Vitya said, “The Ministry of Health and the Kosovo Hospital Service Center (ShSKUK) have stated that they are ready to activate stroke treatment as an essential service.
Minister of Health Vitia said, “The aim of this workshop was to continue support in preparing staff, implementing, supporting and organizing treatment of paralysis in Kosovo. Two interventional neuroradiologists are currently being trained in the radiology clinic of Aydın University Hospital, and it is expected that the number of radiologists will increase Interventional neurologist with the training of these physicians. He said.
This workshop is supported by the experts of Aydın University Hospital in Istanbul, one of the most distinguished paralysis centers in Europe.
- Balkan Time | The former president of the American Association of Young Men, Murad, has assessed potential constitutional changes in the country.
- Balkans | The Turkish Skopje Theater will send the proceeds of the play “Bella Figura” to the earthquake victims in Turkey
- Balkans | The new path in Turkish-Greek relations, the goal of continuity and consistency in a positive atmosphere
- Balkans | An important mission of the armed forces of bosnia and herzegovina to the turkish company
- Balkans | Kosovo official accuses Serbia of committing genocide
- Balkans | Funeral prayers in absentia for those who lost their lives in earthquakes in all Bosnian mosques
- Balkans | Participation in the swearing-in ceremony of President Erdogan from North Macedonia
- Balkans | 3 medals from Burcu İldem in Albania
- Balkans | A barricade was set on fire in northern Kosovo
- Balkans | President Bendarowski received his Austrian counterpart Van der Bellen in an official ceremony