Albanian Foreign Minister Olta Šaška said they will continue to support Ukraine in its war against Russia.
Saying that Ukraine is striving for independence, Čachka said, “As true friends of Ukraine, we are proud to be on the right side of history.”
In the message he published on the occasion of the 30th anniversary of diplomatic relations with Ukraine, Xhachka announced that an embassy would be opened in Kyiv.
Source: Balkan News
- Balkans | New security measures were introduced in northern Kosovo, where tensions were running high
- Balkans | “Bulgaria needs more time to prepare a second military aid package for Ukraine”
- Balkans | Dodik’s prophecy of Izetbegović
- Balkans | President Erdogan: We expect Kosovo and Serbia to show peaceful and constructive approaches
- Balkans | The Bosnia and Herzegovina final was held at the Siyer-i Nebi International Competition
- Balkans | Kosovo Soldiers Award for Rescue Efforts in Turkey
- Balkans | The death of the oldest person in Bulgaria
- Balkans | Turkey’s national under-17 football squad has been announced for the matches against Albania
- Balkans | WHO: We will continue to work with the local authorities in the fight against earthquakes in Turkey
- Balkans | The Turkish Magazine of the Year Awards have been announced