Supporters of the terrorist Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK) carried out acts of violence, claiming to protest the armed attack that killed 3 people in the French capital, Paris.
Thousands of supporters of the terrorist organization PKK gathered on Place de la Republique in Paris around 14:00 CET.
On Trimble Street near the square, the attackers chanted slogans in support of the terrorist organization PKK, carrying a picture of gang leader Abdullah Ocalan and pieces of cloth symbolizing the PKK.
The pro-terror attackers ripped off paving stones and threw them at police and nearby homes and shops.
The attackers, most of whom covered their faces with masks, turning the scene into a battlefield with fireworks and sparks, destroyed bus stops.
Supporters of the terrorist organization turned many civilian cars and motorcycles upside down and set them on fire.
The attackers broke glass and mirrors with sticks in their hands, rendering the vehicles unusable.
It is noteworthy that the police, on the other hand, restrain the attackers from time to time with tear gas.
Yesterday, supporters of the terrorist organization PKK attacked the police.
There is no specific information about the attacker’s right-wing extremism, Interior Minister Gerald Darmanin, who arrived at the scene yesterday, said, “Although the attacker deliberately targeted foreigners, it cannot be said that Kurds were specifically targeted.” have been evaluated.
After Darmanin’s speech at the scene yesterday, a pro-PKK terrorist group, claiming that the attack in the 10th district of Paris was directed against them, attacked the police in the area and damaged cars and shops on the street.
He stated that at least 6 police officers were injured in the incident as the police responded with tear gas to the attackers.
According to the first reports, 3 people died and 3 people were injured, one of them seriously, in the attack on Enghien Street, where a French citizen opened fire on the people around him yesterday.
“William M.” in the French press. The 69-year-old attacker, who was named as the suspect, was arrested at the scene. He stated that the attacker was a French citizen, retired from the official French railway company SNCF.
It was also reported that the attacker attempted murder twice, in 2016 and 2021, and was recorded in the police records.
- Balkans | An invitation from the European Islamic Forum to the whole world to “support Turkey”
- Balkans | Syriza Tsipras party leader was included in his list of targeted Turkish deputies
- Balkans | A message from Srebrenica from Emine Erdogan
- Balkans | Commemoration of 9 people who lost their lives in the attack in Serbia
- Balkans | Doctors continue to leave Kosovo
- Balkans | Increase the votes of the Turkish candidates in the Greek elections
- Balkans | Kosovo’s Minister for Regional Development Damka held talks in Brussels
- Balkans | Kosovo’s Ottoman President attends “Democracy Summit”
- Balkans | Yunus Ochal was appointed head coach of the Greek national team
- Balkans | Bosnia and Herzegovina Foreign Minister Turkovic: All indications are that the Serbian leader Dodik has become more extremist