Swedish Foreign Minister Tobias Billström, who is on an official visit to Kosovo, met Kosovar Foreign Minister Donica Jervala in Pristina.
After the meeting held in the building of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the foreign ministers of Sweden and Kosovo spoke at the joint press conference.
Swedish Foreign Minister Tobias Billström said that his country supports the agreement between Kosovo and Serbia reached in Ohrid, and called on both countries to implement the agreements reached in the dialogue.
The Swedish minister said: I think that the two signatories to the agreement must implement it. Serbia should not prevent Kosovo’s membership in international organizations. Kosovo should create a federation of municipalities of Serbia.”
Foreign Minister Donica Gervala said they discussed opportunities for future cooperation during their meeting with his Swedish counterpart, Tobias Billström.
- Balkans | EU Commissioner Varheli says Bosnia and Herzegovina deserves EU membership
- Balkans | The Kremlin: We support resolving the situation in Kosovo through diplomatic means
- Balkans | Turkish Airlines delivers relief items collected for earthquake victims in Turkey on the same day in the USA
- Answer from Kurti to Vucic
- Balkans | Rama: “Albanians must unite”
- Balkans | Seedlings from Çanakkale continue to be exported to Bulgaria and the Turkish Republics
- Balkans | 12 Palestinians were wounded by live bullets in the occupied West Bank
- Balkans | The death toll from the Israeli attacks on Gaza rose to 25
- Balkans | Croatia will not apply restrictive Covid-19 measures to Chinese passengers￼
- Balkans | Freezing the prices of eggs and rice as of tomorrow