Swedish referee Andreas Ekberg will officiate the national football team’s match against Croatia in the Euro 2024 (EURO 2024) qualifiers in Group D.
According to the statement made by UEFA, Ekberg’s assistants will be Fredrik Klever and Niklas Nyberg in the fight that will be played on Tuesday, March 28 in Bursa and will start at 20.45. Granit Macedonian will be the fourth referee in the match.
- Balkans | The planes could not land due to the air pollution in Sarajevo
- Balkans | Discrimination against a Turkish language teacher in Radović
- Balkans | The chip ID card will start to be ordered in Bulgaria by the end of 2023
- Balkans | Boran commanded howitzers from North Macedonia
- Balkans | The leader of the Serbs of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cvijanović, received the Turkish ambassador to Sarajevo
- Balkans | Support rally in Pristina for women who were sexually harassed and raped in the Kosovo war
- Balkans | Visit from Pristina Ambassador Angeli to the FSK Rescue Team
- Balkans | Milanovic: “The European Union is a trade union”
- Balkans | Israel also restricted the passage of Palestinians in the West Bank into Jerusalem on the last Friday of Ramadan.
- Balkans | Lajcak: “The European Union expects Belgrade and Pristina to focus on normalizing relations”