A Xanthi deputy from the Radical Left coalition, Syriza, Greece’s main opposition party, Hüseyin Zeybek, has brought the certificate equivalency problems faced by students educated at Imam Hatip high schools in Turkey to the Hellenic Parliament.
In his parliamentary question addressed to the Greek Ministry of Education and Religions, Zeybek stated that students who continue their education in Imam Hatip secondary and secondary schools in Turkey or who return to Greece after completing their education have been subjected to grievances due to problems. that they face with regard to diploma equivalency documents.
Hussein Zybek included the following questions in the proposal:
Are you thinking of taking the initiative to create the conditions and method for Imam Al-Khatib secondary schools to obtain equivalence of certificates and harmonize general education degrees in the country?
Do you intend to take the initiative to create the conditions and the way in which the imam al-khatib secondary schools operating abroad can at least fit into the educational titles of the religious schools in the country?
Although there are many applications for equivalency certificates and students graduating from these educational institutions are in trouble, what is the reason for maintaining this legal void?
- Balkans | Samir Siponjic, a graduate of Turkey, became a minister in his native Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Bulgarian Minister of Tourism Dimitrov: Turkey is our first partner in tourism
- Balkans | Corti: Kosovo will get a visa waiver on January 1, 2024 at the latest
- Balkans | The population crisis is worsening in Bulgaria
- 9 heirs who had to wait many years to become king
- Balkans | President of the Grand National Assembly of Turkey Şentop: As long as Turkey exists, we stand by the Turks of Western Thrace
- Balkans | Hungary will not support nuclear energy sanctions against Russia
- Balkans | Bomb destruction of World War II aircraft in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | In France, a Muslim restaurateur delights orphans with hamburgers
- Balkans | FSK rushed to help flood victims